Sunday, March 18, 2012

focus

what does one require to pay attention when attention must be paid? What do we do when its been scheduled into the proverbial timetable, datebook, agenda?

why is it that attention cannot keep to the clock? Why does it follow its own perverse rules, guidelines, appointments?

where has focus gone if it's not here?...perhaps it's staying at your place, napping, abandoned ship?...idk

when will it return, I cannot continue my work without it, what time exactly, precision was never its strong suit but I need to know the date, time and place.

who am I when I'm not me? Who is this person without attention, and isn't it dangerous, scary, irresponsible to be unfocused, to live that way? Who are you?

how will I ever get it back, even though I secretly hope I don't, I can't, I won't ...


Shh!

No comments:

Post a Comment