Monday, December 19, 2011

up up and away


Just like a balloon –
Round
Symmetrical
Beautiful …….one minute
popped.
deflated the next.

They say Rome wasn’t built in a day, but …what a difference a day makes.

At least to me
even an hour, 5 minutes…. just a few words can change the world,  my world

Carefully built castles can be destroyed in an instant…when they’re made of sand.

Why do I always build my castles in sand?

An architect of sorts, a creative contractor always commissioned for the wrong projects …. When will I get it right?

I put in a bid for this one,  a l m o s t  too much, luckily I carry my helmet with me- it saved me from losing my assets ….. this time.

Maybe I’ll wear my helmet everyday-to protect me you know … perhaps gloves too.

It’s okay if I can’t see or feel anything. I don’t want to.

And so today I tender my resignation, again.

A white flag, a towel, what should I give you?
Funny thing is, it’s not really a competition.

Yet I still lost.

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog. It's really nice to read such interesting thoughts. Great work!

    ReplyDelete