Wednesday, December 14, 2011

continuum of dichotomy?

dreams are elation
mundane is desolation
Where is equilibrium?
Is it in your dreams, because your hopes become aligned with your soul and you flow naturally through life as if you were a nymph?
Or is it in the mundane, the sensible, logical, practical, methodical programme that you follow in fear of loneliness.
Why do I see them as dichotomous? Can’t they exist in a continuum?
I’m always stuck in that shade of grey.
The one no one can see but me.
With their 2-D glasses, all that’s apparent is black and white.
Nuances, gradations, tones, degrees, shades….
I guess I’m going to need mine.
“All of the lights” can be a bit much on the retina.
3-D of course
It’s the third side of the coin that’s always mattered to me anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment