Monday, January 3, 2011

COCO had her Venus in Leo too!

I always knew I was a dilettante, but only recently can I prove it.
Astrology-Astronomy-Astrophysics, all scientifically proven. Right?
Recently I had my horoscope/zodiac analyzed and low and behold I’m not the boring ‘Cancer’ I once thought. My horoscope is more complex than nuclear physics and luckier than a four leafed clover. If only I understood what it all means. Apparently I have a triangle with 120 degrees which is quite balanced and in all my planets I’ve been blessed. Not a square 90 degree in sight. Phew!
Moreover my Venus is in ‘Leo’, and this is good, better than good, great! I’m also among good company, none other than Coco Chanel and Madonna are in the ranks.
If your Venus is in ‘Leo’, it means: (About.com Astrology) With Venus in the sign of Leo, you radiate warmth and if you're not confident in love matters, you'll fake it 'til you make it. You've got a regal bearing and can be generous, affectionate and playful. Your persona is delightfully dramatic, and this can lend an air of excitement to your relationships.
If you ignore the fact that today it started to pour rain subsequently after I hung my laundry out to dry, that I dropped the iron on my foot  and that I’ve fallen madly in love with a figment of my imagination (all part of having Venus in Leo), I’m FABULOUS, just like Coco and Madge. Maybe even better because I'm alive and not a grey in sight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment